Friday, September 3, 2010

TO FISH OR NOT TO FISH

Whoever said and insists on saying, :There's plenty of fish in the sea"...........please consider that we don't just sit around with a bait waiting to hook an 'innocent' fish and there are not many fish that are worth your taste and time.

So what now? I just have to learn how to swim! I really do. Well atleast, I'll swim along with the 'fish' (why don't they have a plural for this!!!!) Time to cross over to the other side and see what fish do to escape being bated. Just a social experiment to test male comrades in the big vast pool of eternal fishing for happiness.

Talking about fishing, I caught 23 of those little silver green ones in the pond in my village. In 45 mins. That's a record...no?

Getting back to my real life situation here and out of the analogy (which I seem to do in plenty) I am not going to drop a 'bait' into the social pool of eligible, non eligible , interesting, intelligent, good looking (such a farce this word) , flirtatious, funny or irresistible 'y' marked species. I'll just have to camouflage myself and disappear for a while, perhaps for a really long time THIS time.

Also, right now 'Hootie and the Blowfish' 's song "I only Want to Be With You' is playing like a loop in my head...Got to listen to it to purge it out of my system.

Then again some fish just swim up to you when you least expect it.....

Sigh!

No comments: